Uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Black school pants (no jeans or cargo pants)
- Black knee length shorts (no skorts are permitted) may be worn from the first day of school until October 1 and from May 15 until the last day of school.
- Grades K – 5 may wear white or red polo shirts with long or short sleeves and tucked in at all times.
- Grades 6 – 8 may wear black or red polo shirts with long or short sleeves and tucked in at all times.
- Girls in grades K – 3 only may wear black jumpers with white uniform blouses.
- Black soft soled shoes (no heels for the girls)
- In inclement weather, boots may be worn to and from school, but students must change into the uniform shoe when they arrive at school.
- Belts (black) must be worn to avoid sagging pants and shirts from coming untucked.
- Sweater (red, black or white) the sweater must be a solid color with no printing, logos or characters. No velour or sweatshirt materials including hoodies are permitted.
- Red Pierre Toussaint Academy logo sweatshirts may be worn with the uniform. No other sweatshirts are permitted.
- Gym uniform (on gym day only)
- Red Pierre Toussaint Academy T-shirt or sweatshirt, black jogging pants and black gym shoes. No other T-shirts are permitted.